We are a design focused architectural firm, with a global footprint, and we are looking for experienced Architects to join our office in Cape Town as we continue our pursuit of refined and innovative Architecture.
Part of your employment in our company includes exposure to highly developed systems and standards and continued skill development and refinement. You will also be exposed to leading edge virtual reality technology as part of our design and presentation process.
Key responsibilities; include but not limited to:
1. Interpreting and understanding the design brief working with your team leader and director.
2. Producing documentation relating to Work Stages 2, 3 and 4.
3. Being able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Being able to work with different teams in different cities.
Candidates need to be passionate about architecture, have a positive outlook, with a keen understanding of contemporary architecture and an ability to solve problems.
Minimum requirements: 3 years+ experience, BAS Architectural studies and preferably a working knowledge of Revit.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Please email your application to email@example.com
The primary function of this role is to provide high level administrative and personal support to the Director.
• Manages and maintains the Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel and ensures that the Director is always aware of his schedule.
• Coordinates all travel and accommodation requirements.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing databases and filing systems and implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Deltek Vision system management:
– Respond to relevant enquiries.
– Set up clients and projects on Vision and in Windows.
– Manage Initial Project enquiries and distribute RFP’s based on Regions or Departments.
– Manage and drive the proposal procedure from initiation to completion.
– Develop proposal outlines and schedules.
– Write and maintain all project and company profiles for use in RFP’s and other marketing purposes.
– Send accommodation schedules, fee proposals, and Schedule of Appointments.
• Support and assist staff, suppliers and clients, as required.
• Attend to all personal matters of the Director.
• Co-ordinate Director’s diary (work and personal).
• Collecting and dropping off of Directors children from school on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CRITERIA
• Driver’s License.
• Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Discretion and confidentiality are essential to the role.
• Ability to remain calm, multitask and work under deadline driven pressure.
• Minute taking and touch typing skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Prior Au-pair experience advantageous.
• Enjoys and good with young children.
For the full job specs and to submit your application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org